Tuesday Weigh-in

Not good.176.8. Back up. I had such high hopes for this week, but alas.

And then I went and had a bad day at work and went to the dirty caf for Shepherd's Pie. It's a good thing I'm having salad for dinner! At least I got my walk in this morning, and will hopefully be able to do some yoga tonight while basking in the cool breeze that is almost-fall-weather-PA. It's truly fantastic, and it totally motivates me to get out and run, though I feel like I'm neglecting my dogs!

If anyone actually reads this, I need your help for cooler weather workouts: my original thinking was, run in the morning, cut back the dog walks to mon/wed/fri right after work (because it will still be light then for a little while), and gym on weekends. Would that be neglecting the dogs too much? I feel bad, because they are in their kennels all day, and I'd only be walking them a couple times a week then.

On a brighter and food-related note, hubs is taking note of his girth and has decided to eat according to the food pyramid, which means more fruits and veggies in the house. We went to the grocery store the other night and spent about $67, which almost gave him a heart attack (I told him, just wait until you have kids). So, that's getting easier. Now I just have to get into the swing of meal planning again, which after the summer needs to start happening again if I'm going to meet my turkey-day goal of 150. My mom thinks I can do it. Me, I'm not so sure. But I'm sure gonna try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment