Weigh-in, one day late

So, I *think* I'm at 174.8 today. I decided that once a week is not enough, so I'm going to weigh myself on Saturdays and Tuesdays or Wednesdays. I was actually down to 174.2 on Saturday, I was so proud! But today, back up .6 of a pound.

I'm going to have to make a conscious effort to do some serious exercising to break my next plateau or into the next tens (160's), because my headaches due to medication stuff have been horrendous lately, and when I have them I can't seem to stop eating, probably because every receptor in my body is blocked on my migraine meds, haha.

So, here begins the goal of 1. I will do 1 different thing every day, hopefully in addition to a 20-min-or-so walk for the dogs. And when I can't walk the dogs, AM Yoga it is (with scary ponytail guy).

- go to the gym, about 1 hr
- pilates dvd, 30 min
- yoga dvd, 30 min
- The Shred (gah!), 30 min I think
- karate class, 1 hr

Um, I think that's it...can't think of anything else right now. I may start doing the treadmill later in the season when it gets frio. I should really start it now, but it's just so boring in the basement - I'm going to have to see if I can turn the thing around, avoiding the beams on which I may hit my head if the ceiling is low enough, and somehow rig my laptop to sit on the dryer and ...do something. Bones reruns, anyone?

::keep working towards those pants, cat...you can do it!::

0 comments:

Post a Comment