My new morning activity


Mister Rodney Yee. I got a "yoga package" at Tar-jay the other day for 19.99 which included the yoga mat, one block, and yoga strap. Yoga strap = belt, basically. Rodney showed me how to use all of these wonderful gadgets on the DVD which was included with the kit. He's kind of scary.





Case in point. Who can do that and smile?













Anyway, day one with my morning yoga was pretty good. My DVD has three items on it, the AM Yoga, the explanation of the props, and maybe a prop workout. I can't remember because I only watched the first two so far.
It starts out with breathing and relaxation, moves onto yoga, and ends with some meditation. Very relaxing. It's somewhat distracting if you are under the mental age of 12 because Rodney's wearing a speedo-type thing. But I'm sure you, dear readers, don't have that problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment