Maybe a vacation will help?

So, stepped on the scale today... 175.2, .6 lbs higher than last Tuesday. *sigh*

At this point, I'm feeling good about what I'm doing, I just started back up on TDP this weekend and am tracking my food like a mofo. But, I guess it wasn't fast enough to help me this week.

I go on vacation Sunday morning (4am, thanks hubs) so next week will be a little bit scary. I've been noticing lately that I don't tend to eat a lot when it's really hot outside or when I'm really hot, so maybe that will help. I just have to remember my goals and not go hog-wild like the last vacation involving food and a beach.

I'm gonna miss the doggies, they are my companion on my walks every morning. It will be strange not to wake up to Leroy whining, haha.

Ok... well, time to go drink some more water, blech. At least some of it is in the form of tea. I do love me some Yogi tea. They come with fortunes on the tab of the tea bag, LOVE it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment