I like free.

I was watching Tori & Dean last night (judge quietly) on Oxygen and when I turned the TV on this morning, Oxygen popped back up - with a yoga show! Yay for free yoga shows!

Until now, I had been checking out FitTV, which usually only has Gilad on early in the morning. Nothing against Gilad, he's a fine specimen, but I'm getting more interested in yoga for its calming/breathing/flexing benefits.

The Oxygen show is called Inhale, 6am Est/5am Cen

Here's the FitTV lineup (the only time I have in the morning is 6am to 730, so that's all I'm showing):

6:00am - Gilad's Bodies in Motion
6:30am - Total Body Sculpt with Gilad
7:00am - alternates between Core Max with Cathe Friedrich and hour-long workouts for chest & back, kick punch & crunch, legs & glutes, and muscle endurance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment