Tuesday Weigh-in

174.8. Take that, muffins.

I've been more conscious of what I've been shoveling into my mouth lately, and cutting back on the salt (I did put two shakes on my chicken last night), and also on the honey I put in my tea. Since I'm not sick anymore though it takes less tea to keep my throat happy.

My aim for the gym I believe will not start until this weekend, and hopefully will stay put this time! I was also supposed to start back up with karate this week, but I believe I will abstain in favor of my lungs - big G is teaching, and he makes us do triples or whatever they're called around the room. Not so much fun while I'm still hacking up phlegm from my cold. So, in order to keep myself on the right track, I did yoga this morning. ::pats self on back::

0 comments:

Post a Comment