Post Numero Uno

Yesterday, I was reading a new blog started by one of my Nest acquaintances about getting healthy. She included a "before" pic, which was somewhat inspiring. I've been trying to shape myself up for some time now (I lost 12 lbs last year for my wedding, then gained it all back), and am thinking of different ways to do so.

I also have a lot of random lists/articles dealing with food and health, so I figured a blog about it might be a good idea, and help keep me accountable to people who don't know me but have seen the Platinum Ass. Yes, it's got its own nickname.

And also, I was walking the wieners this morning and saw a full-length mirror outside of my neighbour's house with "TAKE ME" written on it. It seems that the heavens aligned to kick my butt this week. I took it home and put it on my sunporch, and decided I'd take my "before" pictures.

So, without further adieu, here's me: (never mind the wieners, they're attention-dogs)





Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment